We rely on a set of scientifically validated methodologies and techniques (e.g. Systems-psychodynamics, Apter Reversal Theory, MBTI, etc.) that allow us to update:
- The psychological dominant and “preferential” operating patterns of the athlete or the team,
- His mental state or “motivational state” in relation to an event or a context, perceived as positive or negative.
A true picture of the conditions of performance, profiling is a key step in the construction of success. It constitutes the base from which the individual (or the team) will be able to identify his “performance dynamics” and engage specific actions to disable a possible spiral of failure and build or maintain the performance.
Some examples of Profiling applications:
- Evaluation of a player before his recruitment
- Modelling success sequences
- Diagnosis of the “motivational climate” (type of motivation, level of motivation) of the athlete before a competition
- Identification and qualification of dysfunctions (motivational, organizational, etc.) within the team
- Preparation for an in-depth coaching or mental preparation work